Miss Moneypenny specialises in paperless bookkeeping solutions
– I am a qualified Bookkeeper and a registered BAS Agent
Miss Moneypenny will tailor a package personalised to your individual business needs. A contract bookkeeper allows you the flexibility to do as much or as little of your bookkeeping as you desire while giving you confidence that your business is meeting all reporting and compliance requirements.
- No more surprise bills or paying for services you don’t need
- Streamlined services using the latest cloud and add-on technology
- BAS Review and Lodgment packages available
- Mix and match services depending on your business size, type and requirements
bookkeeping & BAS
Miss Moneypenny can provide peace of mind that the everyday tasks from invoicing and filing through to compliance are taken care of. These services are available as a full package or individually depending on your business needs.
- Data Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Receipt/Invoice Filing
- BAS/IAS Audit and Lodgement
Miss Moneypenny Bookkeeper payroll services cover all your staff related needs from setting up new employees in your system, to ensuring you are meeting your PAYG, Superannuation and Wage reporting obligations.
- New Employee Form lodgements
- Employee entry into Software Package
- Payroll processing
- Timesheet management
- PAYG Witholding calculations and reporting
- Superannuation calculations and reporting
- BAS/IAS Lodgements
- Single Touch Payroll – upcoming changes to legislations affecting many employers – Are you ready?
Business owners can sometimes find themselves falling behind with their bookkeeping because of time restraints or a lack of knowledge. The job then becomes even more daunting and complicated resulting in high stress levels and potential compliance issues.
Miss Moneypenny loves problem solving, making order out of chaos and can help get your books back up to date and help you set up new processes to so that you can be confident your business will remain productive and compliant.
- Account Reconciliations
- Overdue BAS
- Accounting file cleanup
If you are looking to upgrade your accounting software and increase your workflow efficiency I can provide information on the latest technology available that can help your business flourish. I can get your new accounting system set up and convert your old data so that your business is ready to go with minimum stress.
- Analysis of software requirements
- Recommendations suited to your individual business needs
- Set up of new accounting software
- Conversion from previous software
- Ongoing support and training
If your books are not kept up to date or you are using outdated and complicated software, compiling your end of Month/Quarter/Year reports can be a laborious and daunting task. When using the latest accounting software available, you will find it easier to prepare accurate and current reports so you can keep a check on where your business is and where you want it to head.
- Monthly/Quarterly Management Report preparation
- End of Financial Year Preparation and Reporting
- Communication with Accountant
- Communication with ATO regarding your business compliance